WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Another way to build your customer lists and boost your sales.

nievenieve subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Grab Bag
Hi, it's Nieve here.

You find out that your business need more customers and sales. Do you tried different way to do this and the result is not desirable?

Are you looking for the way to grow you customers and sales and you never use webinar to promote your business before?

Or you heard people said webinar is a great way to increase your customers list and sales, and you want to do it, but you don’t know how to do it in the right way?

If you said YES to those questions, I can help. Let me tell you one great thing about webinar:

Webinars can generate tens of thousands of dollars in sales in just 90 minutes, at no cost to your business. Furthermore, webinars are a great way for you to connect with your audience and increase your sales, authority, and your recognition in your marketplace.

Currently, I’m looking for webinar joint venture (JV) partner. In other word, I’m going to help my JV partner to build their customer lists and boost their business sales.

Two main reasons that you want to become my webinar joint venture partner:

1) No money required to become my JV partner. This is a great news for most business owners, because this doesn’t require you to take out money out of your pocket. I know having business we take so many risk up front, pay business expenses and pay yourself every month. Sometime, you may struggling to meet the end in most of the time. It’s great to take risk-free strategy for your business while you get the result that you want.

2) You want to outsource the part that you’re headache about when come to business, and you want to pay at low cost or no cost at all. For example, handling customer, customer support, collect payment, hire people, do marketing stuff. You definitely need to get this done as your business keep growing, agree? You just want to do or focus what you good at. The rest work I can do for you, if you want.

My team and I can set up everything for you. We do not charge any money for this service, but instead propose a profit share arrangement. We make you a lot of money, or we don't get paid a cent.

Take my offer now and you won’t regret for this. I take all risk away from you, all you have to do is send email to <!-- e -->leeseikyi@gmail.com<!-- e --> and we’ll discuss further about this.

Just in case, you are not sure whether this offer is for you. Let me make this clear. My offer is for those people who want to ask more customers and sales for their business, regardless they’re expert, small business owner, solo-entrepreneur and etc.