WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Web Designer to partner up with!

MymastermindsetMymastermindset subscriber Posts: 4
edited June 2016 in Business Planning
Hi Entrepreneurs,

My name is Danny and I currently run a small business selling services in a game. The services can range anywhere from $50-$80 an hour and even up to $500 a session in gross revenue, with a net profit of 20-50% depending on the type of service.

I am looking for a Web Designer to partner up with to take over this gold mine of an industry. With a website, we can sustain 40-60% net profit (up from the 20-50%) with triple to quadruple the number of sales. Message me with the words "Gold Mine" if your interested. I'm looking for someone with a positive mindset and limitless beliefs. This is an opportunity that should not be passed up. Come join me and we shall crush this market.

Message me for more information and details regarding what I actually do, and what I'm looking for. We shall talk soon!

-Danny.

Comments

• Options
    wsdlwsdl subscriber Posts: 2
    Hi Danny,

We would like to hear more about your idea, Web Design Lab is based in Ireland and provides multiple solution for small and middle size companies in Ireland and abroad. Here are some of the services we provide: web design, web applications, mobile applications, premium hosting, e-commerce, social media marketing, on-line reputation management. Check our website for more details http://website-design-lab.com