WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need help with opening our company!

dobodobo subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2013 in Startup Funding
Hello there,I would like to tell you a little about idea that I have with my colleague, about business we would like to start.Since we like photography, video, etc. (basically whole multimedia) we are dreaming about opening our owncompany but we need help. Here's the catch. On the link bellow we have website with open campaign where we receive donations from peoplearound the world, at the moment we didn't received any. But it's not only donation, we give something for return,we stick to that quote "a friend in need is a friend indeed". On this donation page You can pick reward for return soyou can check it out on the link. Also, if you don't like reward on the page we would gladly talk with You and help Youwith something else that can be done within our possibilities.This was a short brief about our need, on the link bellow you can see more info about it,but if you need more info or you have question for us, feel free to contact us, we would gladly reply. If you can't help us in any way, big help fromyou would also be spreading the word about this campaign on the link. Thanks in advance!DominikCampaign site:indiegogo.com/projects/327463