WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Website Feedback Please

claddisoncladdison subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2008 in Website Critique
Hi
My name is Cherise and I`m new to StartupNation. I would like to get some feedback on my website please. The url is www.createlastingmemories.com
Thanx!

Comments

• VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    Orange you glad it isn`t Bananna?
    Ooooh, bad joke....
    The site is pretty easy to navigate, but except for the photos, the images of cards and websites is pretty grainy and doesn`t speak well for your business.
    I would drop the intro page.  It isn`t smooth and by the time I read all the vertical text - poof - it`s gone.
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    I don`t mind the orange..but you should add some contrast..and the stockart could be modernized a bit. These are easy fixes that i think will make a huge impact!

Erin
  • cdbartworkcdbartwork subscriber Posts: 11
    Cherise:
    I feel the orange is overwhelming and the images of business cards, logos etc are grainy, not a good way to show off your product.
    Welcome to SuN and Best of Luck!
    Colleen
  • vmgbpovmgbpo subscriber Posts: 1
    Cherise,
    I agree with Colleen the site has too much of orange. Also try to keep then design simple and  have more text and information. These days people visit websites to get information quickly..but right now your site design makes this difficult.
    Good Luck.