WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Important Factors for ecommerce

2»

Comments

• Options
    sandrasamsnsandrasamsn subscriber Posts: 3 Member

The first thing to building a successful ecommerce business is to decide what products you want to sell. If you already know what you want to sell, then you’re one step closer to a good start. If not, prepare for one of the most difficult parts, as bearing in mind a product idea isn’t enough. You also need to make sure the product you opt for sells well enough to bring your business desired profit.

Selecting a powerful brand name gives you an advantage over your competitors and has a great influence on your business’ positioning on the market. It is not as easy as it seems at first. If you have trouble coming up with a unique business name, we recommend you to apply automated AI-powered tools.

• Options
    SmithJohnesSmithJohnes subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member

Six factors in ecommerce success:

1. Regulation of product pricing

2. Maintaining high quality products

3. Improving store accessibility

4. Making a wonderful first impression

5. Securing your shipments

6. Taking advantage of m-commerce

• Options
    OnbenchOnbench subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Of course, it is choosing the right e-commerce platform!

• Options
    kanikabugraptorskanikabugraptors subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

First of all, I would like to say that there is no time better than now to try your luck with eCommerce since it is one of the fastest-growing industries. However, the success lies in picking the right products and extensive market research I.e., picking the products that can perform and could add value to the audience.  

In case, you are done with the market research, product lineup planning, you can decide with the right framework to develop your eCommerce store. This might need you to work on a lot of things like: 

• Navigation 
    • User-experience 
    • Product listings 
    • Checkouts & payments 

Meanwhile, it is equally important that you should start your eCommerce testing strategy to offer maximum services to the users. This process might need you to test your eCommerce for: 

1. Functionality (to check functions through smoke testing, unit testing, regression testing, sanity testing, UI testing, integration testing, etc.) 
    2. Usability (to check system efficiency and ease of use for the real-world users) 
    3. Performance (load testing, response time, network bandwidth usage, battery consumption on mobile devices, output speed, and data transfer velocity, etc.) 
    4. Security (to secure user data, card details, payment info, etc.) 

• Options
    lambdawinner829lambdawinner829 subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

There are so many factors that can be looked at and I hope that it will work out with the portals that we can think about this. There are some factors that we can look at with the payments and designs that we are seeing. I hope that it can only work out with the people who are thinking about htis kind of thing. I am glad that e-commerce is improving and I think that it has been done better.

• Options
    satya prakashsatya prakash subscriber Posts: 36 Bronze Level Member

in eCommerce business Planning plays an important role, then its execution, and for that dedicated team is required.

Suppose if you are planning to open an ecommerce online store, then Follow These Steps:-

1. Your target Location (Start in your local city or in your State)
    2. Create a website - in Magento is Good, or shopify you can also choose.
    3. Do all the on-page optimization of your website.
    4. run ecommerce shopping ads to increase sales.
  • Options
    YamSmthYamSmth subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Key factors for e-commerce success include a user-friendly design, secure payment options, robust website development, and mobile responsiveness. Prioritize customer experience, seamless navigation, and efficient logistics for a successful venture. Best of luck with your e-commerce portal!