WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

lets work together

bookingboxbookingbox subscriber Posts: 1
hello , I`m building on my international social network to promote thebookingbox organisation NGO and would kindly request you to be involved.Our organisation is working in Ayacucho Peru , where we give youngwebdesigners the posibility to learn more webdesigner skills. Ayacuchois a poor city without work or possibilitys for these young people.We want to develop a webdesigner institute with the involvement ofeuropean and american sponsors , who are mayor players in theweb-business.We are making a detailed view op Peru , at the moment only in englishand spanish , but we`re translating now also to frensh and dutch andhopefully we can atract volunteers to translate our content to otherlanguages.wouldnt it be wonderfull to create a worldwide guide about the culture, the artist and musicians , nature and wildlife , reliefprojects andthe people of the world , this is my aim , lots of work to do , but ithink if we can find a group of people who think in the same line , wecan make it work.here in peru we started to place publicitypages for typical localhostals , restaurants , tours , ... so that we can pay for ourexpences. Its all verry interactive because we give travellers theopportunity to see pictures , read information , watch videos and sendfeedback about theire experiences.in fact a traveller will be able to visit the country from his home ,plan his trip online in a planningpage , book airlines , rooms andtours , calculate his budget and get a pretty good idea about what hemight expect when he arrives.in the project section we`re working on project hospitality , languagecourses , workingplaces for volunteers and all kinds of interaction.people in europe or usa can become ambassadors for the projects theychoose , organise fundraising activitys , they can be involved.in this time and age young people like to make a differance.if you could spread the word over there i think we can work out agreat giude for the usa , europa , asia and all the surroundingcountrys.think about it.greetings from Peru.bookingbox organisationPeter Auwerxwww.bookingbox.org