WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Web business available for sale or partnership

udlunudlun subscriber Posts: 1
Due to health reasons I haven't been able to attend to the website I created - www.udlun.com

udlun offers free real estate websites to real estate agents worldwide.

Agents can even use their own domain for free ( example - JoeRealEstate.com) if they don't want to use our subdomain (JoeRealEstate.udlun.com)

The monthly hosting is only $25.

Current revenues (which are almost nil - as I have not attended to the site at all for a few years) is with Google AdSense.

For an ambitious person - udlun has the opportunity is to build national, regional and even a global real estate database.

Even without this goal - garnering real estate agents in less developed markets where real estate agent websites aren't necessarily the norm (like the USA and Canada for example) - there are great opportunities in less mature markets like in Latin America and Asia - where you could be offering free websites to real estate agents.

The site is perfect in English and Spanish as the language files were created with perfect human translation.

Translation into other languages likely has inaccuracies - as it is done by Google Translate.

I am willing to sell the site outright for USD $50,000

I am also willing to take on a full working partner for 50% of the company to the right person who is willing to take over operations to make it grow and cover all expenses.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.