I have picked my Business/Niche Now What?

adamcadamc Posts: 11subscriber
edited August 2008 in Selecting a Business
Hi guys
I picked my niche and I am wanting to do an Ebay business I have listened to some of the pod cats regarding ebay (very informative) but I am lost now.
I love video games/the internet and I love selling things so I have combined them into this idea
Do I make my business plan then find someone to sell me what I need?
I am looking to do Xbox 360 PSP and WII accessories I have selected eight total items I want to specialize in and I realize there is already people selling them but maybe I can figure out a cheaper way to offer things and sell more?
What do you guys suggest?

Comments

• adamcadamc Posts: 11subscriber
    Craig could you check your messages
  • adamcadamc Posts: 11subscriber
    Well,
    I do not want to put alot of money into a website and market it to death. The nice thing with ebay is that the traffic is all there but on the other hand its SO competitive.
    Your right I could change my niche (I have no clue where to go with it)
    But I am good with the internet I like electronics/games so if I was going to do something it would be with that. One nice thing about working at a franchise of Radioshack and being good friends with the owner is that he has a whole saler that is fairly cheap. I was considering buying a few small time accesories and trying to sell them to see if "price" makes the market. That way I can play around with the market. I as a gamer would pay one or two dollars more to get the better item. (thats just me though)
    Food for thought!