WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Do You Use Snapchat?

AMCarbonaroAMCarbonaro subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2016 in Marketing
Hello! My name is Anthony!
I am in developing stages of a social media platform.
I also share motivation and tools how to market on snapchat!
Follow my snapchat @AMCarbonaro

I talk about how to escape 9-5 mindsets
How to market where real peoples attention are focus
And much more
@AMCarbonaro

Comments

• Options
    SiaGarciaSiaGarcia subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi Anthony,

Do you share motivation and tools how to market on snapchat now?

Or can we read about your tools elsewhere?
  • Options
    PaulSCambellPaulSCambell subscriber Posts: 40 Bronze Level Member
    Yes i use Snapchat as it offers a lot of positive aspects to people. It provides more personal avenues, offers to share the real time stories. We can also promote our business through Snapchat.
  • Options
    Adam JonesAdam Jones subscriber Posts: 124 Silver Level Member
    It's been a big week for social media, and now Snapchat is throwing Are youwondering how to use Snapchat Once open, the map should automatically populate with the Bitmojis of friends who have enabled their location.
  • Options
    Gregory101Gregory101 subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    Okay okay, just because Gary Vee said Snapchat is the next Facebook, doesn’t mean everyone should flock to Snapchat….. It does not work in some business types!

The successful accounts are the ones who already have a following on Twitter/Insta/Youtube and the individuals who are already influencers in their market, not the individuals who struggled with the other social platforms.

Snapchat is great for B2C & individual marketers (such as fitness influencers, YT giants or whatever.) Snapchat is no good for anyone who is building a brand in a B2B centric niche. For example, would you follow a plumber’s snapchat? An office? Even an outgoing CEO of a tech company probably has a relatively boring day to day life.

Don’t get sucked into the hype.

In terms of goals, if you have a large following already on your B2C platform then sure push snapchat to these individuals, if not I would not recommend investing your time in this medium.