WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Growing Business Need COACH and HELP!

BustItBigBustItBig subscriber Posts: 1
Hello and Happy New Year! My husband and I started a business 6 years ago off an idea he had for soap. He was laid off from his job as a firefighter (yes it happens), and we started experimenting with his soap idea and selling it at a local music venue, where it was highly successful. From there we began selling at farmers markets, music festivals, expos, and online - most notably through Etsy. Our soap products began as niche items, and now we have a great customer base who also LOVE the soap composition and is now their daily soap (why we started making regular blocks of soap as opposed to our other shapes).

I feel we are at a major fork in the road on which direction to take our company and ideas. We know we have something highly profitable here - our customers and excitement for the product are PROOF - however we just can't seem to take it to the next level by ourselves. We are seeking a professional coach/mentor to come in and basically set up our company, so to speak. Show us how to set up an accounting division, how many employees we need, where we can cut costs, what to do to be a respectable and structured small business.

Please contact us as soon as possible if you can direct us to the personnel described above, or if you'd like more information about our business - please message us with your pricing and services! Looking to start 2016 on the beet foot and hire the right person immediately. Thanks! Jenny and Jason

Comments