WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The eNthem Company

eNthemeNthem subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Website Critique
I just redesigned my website and i`m looking for some feedback....
www.enthem.com</A> eNthem2007-1-14 16:17:28

Comments

• keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Stan - works for me - nicely done. You do need more samples - the radio station samples just seem like a natural for them but to me, doesn`t show a true business environment situation. I would have liked to have heard some samples of real businesses -even if you don`t have clients yet, fake it. I have to say, the enthem for your company didn`t make me go WOW ... sorry, but that`s the truth.
    You have a good idea and good luck on this venture.
    R@keycon2007-1-14 19:33:18
  • stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Great site. Clear Crisp. Great product and every ordering option included!

Erin
  • eNthemeNthem subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for the feedback!
    I`m pretty new to this forum (actually this is my first day), so i didn`t know what to expect with responses. I`m going to take all of the responses into account. I`ve already taken out the negative wording on the about us page, lol. (thanks cookiemonster).
    keycon, what exactly turned you off about the enthem for enthem.com?  I wanted to use an upbeat rhythm since this is a somewhat new concept.
  • keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Stan - it didn`t "turn me off" - it just didn`t WOW me. After reading your site, I wanted to be WOWed. But this is just one man`s opinion. I really would like to hear some samples for various businesses and I believe potential clients would, too. Example: a song for a tool rental company like Northern or a supplier like Grainger. How would that sound?
    As a marketing guy, I want to say CM`s comments are dead on. He has given you some excellent advice and made astute observations. The negative words also surprised me.
    Keep us posted and Welcome!
    R@
  • eNthemeNthem subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks keycon. I never looked at it that way....I need to get started!!