WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Real estate classified website - how to make it work?

NikiGetsadzeNikiGetsadze subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2015 in Business Planning
I'm building an online business and need some advice suggestions. On the market Im entering there is about 3-4 large websites where everybody can advertise their property to sell or rent, not only landlords but property management agencies too.
This websites make money out of 2 things. 1.Loads of banners on the website 2.You pay a fee when place an add in VIP or other sections.
Its not good because 1.It has bad design 2.It is busy 3.It is slow 4.not mobile friendly
So... i thought to make a new website on the market which will be 1.Cool design 2.Simple 3.Light 4.Mobile friendly
however i don't want to have a same business model as these website have, although I don't want to become property management agency.
Is there any kind of a golden point between those two? or maybe you know some other, new trends or model in these property business websites?
Please suggest.
Thank you