WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

AFFORDABLE HTML WEB DESIGN....

icollecticollect subscriber Posts: 12
edited January 2008 in Selecting a Business
I am a web designer, I know HTML, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator and some other programs and a little CSS. Are there still clients out there who need this? I do not know programming such as php and so on however I do know how to implement php programs and use themes already designed for the program. I know who I want to market to but not sure if this would work. Any suggestions?

Comments

• KevDevKevDev subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    My impression is that web site development is becoming so complex that high-end sites require multiple workers with a variety of skills, although simple sites are still in demand.
    As for not having all of the skills necessary for sophisticated websites, you have a couple of choices. One is to get the skills yourself. Another is to team up with someone who has these skill already. Perhaps you know someone who has programming skills but not the Photoshop and Illustrator skills you have. You could work as a team or even in separate businesses, and simply contract work to each other depending on the job.
    My suggestion would be to go ahead and market your skills to discover if there is enough demand to make your business idea feasible.
    Good luck!KevDev1/14/2008 12:18 PM
  • austinluthersaustinluthers subscriber Posts: 0
    Today webdesign becomes very complex because of clients high requirement. This is really good to develop the affordable HTML web design that might be very effective and attractive to customers. I also made simple web design in HTML that become very nice compare to other web design tool.