WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

On demand home services

swellserviceswellservice subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2015 in Sales
My name is Dennis Langat; I live in Perth, Western Australia. My wife Irene and I have recently launched an on demand home services business (www.swellservice.com) and would like to see it grow first in my home town of Perth and eventually become have its operations worldwide. The home service is estimated to be worth around $400 billion USD. Less than two percent of the $400 billion home services market goes through online and mobile platforms like, Swell service, this shows that there is massive room to grow and that the opportunity is enormous. We are looking for investors to help us grow this business so that we can tap into the massive $400B. If you would like to know more please contact me via email www.swellservice.com is now live and we are getting several service providers registering with us. We also get at least 2 jobs per day booked through our platform. We only launched early October. We are in the process of developing an App.

Comments