WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Ordering from manufacturer questions

icollecticollect subscriber Posts: 12
edited March 2008 in Business Planning
I am setting up my business plan and so on and am wondering how I can order from mattel. The price does not scare me however I am unable to open up a retail location, warehouse, distribution network and current bank and trade refrences. How could I order from mattel I was thinking of asking a local business "Antique Store" I know the owner but then I need to provide Bank and Trade Refrences. Can anyone guide me?Potential retail customers must meet the following requirements:Must be a legitimate retail operation with a retail store front location, or be an acceptable dealer as determined by Mattel. Have an existing warehouse and distribution network.
Supply current bank and trade references.
Must supply resale certificate information.
Must meet minimum opening order and minimum reorder qualifications.
Minimum opening order: $1,000.00, minimum re-order: $250.00
Please be prepared to provide the following information:Corporate contact information (company name, address, phone and fax numbers, as well as email address).
Resale Number
Ship
to/Bill to address (include primary ship to address at this time,
additional ship to addresses can be added once an account is
established). Credit card account number (if establishing corporate credit card as form of payment).
Bank and trade references, along with your assigned retail account.
Estimated yearly sales revenue and estimated amount of first order.

https://www.mattelpartners.com/orderpro ... /index.asp

Comments