WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

SERIOUS INVESTOR FOR NICHE PET INVENTION

deckiedeckie subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Elevator Pitches
  Hi, my name is Dexter new product developer of an anti-breeding system for domestic as well as exotic pets.This product has nothing but high praise from pet industry experts(letters on request).W/quotes that say never seen any thing like this before. This is a product for the right time. It serves a special purpose for our pet owners that want to control unwanted and accidental breedings. This patent pending product is ready for production and promotion.It`s unique, new, and different. I think It will do well in any market as far as sales, and the lack of competition. It has a sanitary napkin as an extra incentive for the busy pet owners on the go. It`s a  durable and proven system that has it`s own niche market. A purposed product w/high mark up potential that`s waiting for the right partnership to move it to the next level. contact @ me 318 655 4368(cell)
318 636 7706(off)

emailblanchdexter@bellsouth.net</A>

THANKS A MILLION,
                                                                                                       DEXTERdeckie2008-4-12 14:50:45

Comments

• Options
    robertjrobertj subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Dexterb,
    Since this forum is for the purpose of receiving feedback on the elevator pitch - let me provide some feedback

I strongly suggest you do not type in all caps.
    I suggest you use a spell check
    While I understand some of the reaosn - I personally would not use the term "serious investor".
    Finally, while I do understand the reluctance to divulge secrets, I think it`s important to include something. How about a description of the problem you are going to solve.
    I wish you all the best,
    Robert