WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for an professional SEO partner for startup

ChadrChadr subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2015 in Marketing
Hello, I am currently looking for someone to step in and take over the online marketing for a recent online startup just launched(soft). Ive created a new segment in the market in the automotive industry, one that is well needed but not being offered by anyone just yet. Ive been in the auto industry several years to know how and why this service is needed. Already producing income as of last week, but still in the proof on concept stage. Im looking for a partner to join the ride and see where this takes us. Very excited on the response so far and I will be more than happy to share it. If you currently are looking for a project(which hopefully turns into a very successful company) and have the experience in launching start up websites, please contact me and I will share all the details. Im pretty sure you will be just as excited as I am when you hear the details.

Comments