WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What's your best bulk email software of choice?

bastian35bastian35 subscriber Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2016 in Marketing
Although I usually use Mailchimp or Promobrite (dotcom) as my choice, I'd like to see other options as well. So, if anyone can find a provider that's cheaper and has less than 10% bounces, please share. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    msgin015msgin015 subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    I heard Mail Gun is pretty decent. I haven't tried it but do understand the $$ aspect of having to use such services.
  • Options
    harryventharryvent subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member
    I personally use Email software Apptivo. This tool is affordable in cost, easy to use and tracking system helps to track all emails.
  • Options
    zipp853zipp853 subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    I use Aweber, and after having tried Mailchimp and iContact I'm extremely happy with them.
  • Options
    PhillipsPhillips subscriber Posts: 68 Bronze Level Member
    The market is flooded with numerous email marketing tools for sending bulk emails to their subscribers.
    Our company has recently been using a hybrid email marketing solution called EasySendy Pro- specially designed to send bulk emails. Here, we connect our current SMTP server with our EasySendy Pro account and thereby start sending our emails to our subscribers.
    Our company is quiet impressed with this hybrid email marketing software as we have seen a remarkable change in our email delivery rate to subscriber's inbox, thereby improvement in email open rate and click through rate.
  • Options
    min_harpermin_harper subscriber Posts: 9
    I like ToutApp though it's more for emails sales and follow up than email marketing (we use Mailchimp for that). We've found ToutApp to have really powerful email automation features that allow you to customize and blast out a ton of emails really quickly.
    Harper Partners offers receivables financing for startups and small businesses across many industries.
  • Options
    Charlie PCharlie P subscriber Posts: 84 Silver Level Member
    I'm actually a little surprised that people are still spending any portion of their budget on email marketing or really email anything. Yeah, we need to have internal email communications and the ability to send emails to specific people for specific reasons. But in the current mass communication environment that we find ourselves I don't see the efforts being very effective. How many of the emails you send are actually opened, let alone read? Most of us don't even bother opening emails unless we know the person on a personal level or are expecting a reply for something. Just my thoughts on it. If it works then by all means don't think about slowing down, but you may want to look at the amount of return you are getting from the amount of effort.