WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Help Design a Financal Management Company

hypehype subscriber Posts: 2
Hey! I'm in the process of designing a financial services company (financial management, system optimization, CFO capabilities, training, etc...) leveraging new tech to make middle-market businesses in the New York City area run more efficiently.

I'm a strong believer in designing for the intended user and would love to hear your stories regarding financial services. What works for you? Does hiring someone to optimize your financial streams seem worth it? What would you look for in a hired CFO? (warm, friendly, precise?) If you've got horror stories, I'd love to hear them, too!

Again, this all goes towards designing an ideal and user-centric financial services firm built with your success and needs in mind!

Thanks for your help and I can't wait until I can return the favor by helping your company run more smoothly than ever before.