Investor in Norway,Uk and UAE

penykoilpenykoil Posts: 5subscriber
edited January 2017 in Public Relations
Hello i have an investor with a capital of about $50, 000 000 in all her investment willing to invest in any business but need a partner who can run the business . So if you want any person to invest with you then you can contact me for more info . But her interest is in three continent Europe , Middle East and in USA ALSO WITH AUSTRALIA . She is willing to invest in Building Hotels , Real Estate , Gas and Oil and also setting up restaurant also with retail stores if you can bring to her a good business proposal or want to expand your business in any of the countries you contact . Also interested in expanding small businesses . My email is [email protected].

BELOW IS ALSO A LIST OF INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Agriculture, Agro-processing, Forestry and FishingArts, Entertainment and RecreationBanking and FinanceBusiness Process OutsourcingConstruction of Infrastructure and Real EstateEducational ServicesImport/Export, Wholesale and Retail TradeInformation (Media and IT)Commodities Trading ( Sugar / Rice / Cooking Oil Etc,)InsuranceManufacturingMining and QuarryingOil and Gas ExtractionReal Estate Purchase, Rental and LeasingTelecommunicationsTourism, Accommodation and Food ServicesTransportation and WarehousingUtilitiesOther

Comments