WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Business manager, mentor for online retail store

ModelFaceModelFace subscriber Posts: 1
Hello you all! I am in the process of developing an online fashion retail store. I am the creative behind my business and I need a business manager to help guide me along the way.

I am also interested in a mentor. Someone who has knowledge of this industry would be of great help and I would really appreciate it.

I am in New Jersey and open to working with people outside of my state. I am also open to creative thinking people to help bring my brand to the highest level. I am very passionate about this and I have a lot of ideas. This will be more than and online clothing store. There is a story behind it. With my creative (and maybe others) skills and your business acumen we will surely be on top soon. I dream big and there is no other destiny for me. Let's go and get this! I'll be looking forward to hearing from you all!