WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

CamG - new service for video calls!

franniefrannie subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Website Critique
Hi!

We start new service for video calls and will be haappy to know your mind about it! Please visit us - www.CamG.com

CamG is a service meant to ease the life of companies providing services that require personal presence. Our video chat service eliminates obstacles like traffic jams and distance to name a few. Now you're able to provide your service to anyone and everyone anywhere in the world with the CamG free to paid chat option.

You can try our service as a free chat or you can use it for your business as a paid chat!

Do your work and we will think about everything you need!

Will be happy to know your mind!
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    eBizEriceBizEric subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I like the concept. However, it took me a few minutes to truly understand it because the wording is somewhat vague. I had to read your FAQ before I fully understood.

The design of the site if fine, but maybe a bit too minimal. There's a ton of usable white space there that could be better utilized to more effectively describe and promote the service.

Make the logo a little bigger and capitalize the C and G in the name so it is more obvious that it is the service name and brand.

Then tighten up all the vertical spacing a bit between all of the text parts down the rest of the page to obtain more space above the fold for more info to be supplied.

More detailed information can then be added to each of your 1, 2, 3, columns. Or an additional paragraph could then fit below them, such as the How Does It Work info from your FAQ page.
  • Options
    franniefrannie subscriber Posts: 1
    Thank you very much eBizEric ! Your review is very important for us! We will pay attention to all that you have listed.