WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

First steps to start a business

Comments

• Options
    NatashaGilbertNatashaGilbert subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    May I start a business with mobile dating app just like Tinder app. I bought a tinder app clone script from "appkodes" company. This type of business now Trendy in France,Brazil,UK,USA,Turkey and so on.That Why ? I bought a script
    What is the first step to start and safe my business?
  • Options
    sandeshsandesh subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    try to collect more business ideas which surely hits bulls eye
  • Options
    PurvaPurva subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    > @hoangtu69 said:
    > I'm ready to start a business but I don't know what are the first steps. Is it getting a lawyer to incorporate and/or file a patent, website design, accountant ...etc.
    >
    > Can you recommend a list of steps I need to take to get my business off the ground please?
    >
    > Thanks

Starting a business is not an easy task for everyone. Only some deserving candidates who have an extraordinary mind and enough money to take control everything can start their business from following phases.
    1. Set Goal and Feasibility Study
    2. Planning for required actions
    3. Implementation of planned actions
    4. Development of actions and their problems
    5. Result/Output

Tradejinni offering a variety of fundamental services to promote a business online. You can create business page from here (www.tradejinni.com/business-page).
  • Options
    Tom AdamsTom Adams subscriber Posts: 70 Bronze Level Member
    Write a Business Plan
    Get Business Assistance and Training
    Choose a Business Location
    Finance Your Business
    Determine the Legal Structure of Your Business
    Register a Business Name "Doing Business As"
    Register for State and Local Taxes
    Obtain Business Licenses and Permits
    Understand Employer Responsibilities
    Find Local Assistance
    good consistency
  • Options
    Gregory101Gregory101 subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    The first step is to take a hard look in the mirror and a deep breath because you're in for the journey of your life. 

Second step - Ideation. You should have an idea, thats a given. But, don't put too much weight into your idea because chances are it's not that great. Don't worry though, most ideas aren't great. You know what's great? Execution. 

Third step - Execution starts with preparation. Find your team, find people that are smarter, more resourceful, better... looking than you, because you will need a team to inspire and a few shoulders to cry on. Write out your roadmap / your napkin business plan. This needs to be a live document, one you can pivot on. AND please don't over prepare, don't be one of those MBA types who goes way overboard with endless desk research; procrastinating preparation.

Fourth Step - Fail. This is where the learning happens; where you learn how to fail. Be prepared to fail, pivot, iterate and get good at all three, because they're essential for finding your offerings market-fit. 

Fifth step - If you made it this far, good for you. You will know the next step to take...
  • Options
    AenimaAenima subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    edited November 2017
    One good way to start with getting your business off the ground is by coming up with a sound business plan. Check out articles with different recommendations for coming up with a good business plan - it may do you some good for coming up with the ideas that will help get your business up and running.
  • Options
    salenadamsalenadam subscriber Posts: 99 Silver Level Member
    Simple steps to start a business:
    1. Do Your Research.
    2.Make a Plan
    3.Plan Your Finances
    4. Choose a Business Structure
  • Options
    Manisha247kManisha247k subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    The first step to start any business is its registration.You can register your company online with Myefilings and avail 100+ professional services, with nominal incorporation fees. They are by far the best online company registration.
  • Options
    ZacharyRichardsonZacharyRichardson subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Registration has to be done first.
  • Options
    MelisaMelisa subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Starting a business requires a lot of time, effort and hard work, and perhaps unsurprisingly, many would-be entrepreneurs end up failing. But if your company survives, the rewards of entrepreneurship are well worth the obstacles you'll face on the road to success. Just make sure that u write a prefect business plan before doing
  • Options
    saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    Planning is the first step to start a business.
  • Options
    LouBerryLouBerry subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    edited March 2019

This isn’t a concrete action, but nonetheless important to keep in mind…

Do not be afraid of failure. Of course, we all want to succeed; however, I think that, out of failure, there are many things that can be learned. It can be beneficial to learning and existing methods of doing things. Most of all, it can change one’s mindset from putting all efforts into avoiding failure into truly finding ways to succeed.

• Options
    mahamaha subscriber Posts: 5 Member
  • Options
    LuldencedLuldenced subscriber Posts: 8 Member
  • Options
    DenisCeselDenisCesel subscriber Posts: 6 Member

You must be sure what you exactly want