WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I want to create a mastermind

UjuboUjubo subscriber Posts: 2
Hi guys,
I am looking for partners to create a mastermind to create a group of like-minded entrepreneurs. The idea is to do weekly meetings to create accountability, support and feedback for each member.

I am currently working on starting a business following the concepts of The Foundation. I am looking for people that plan to do the same (or similar) or are in the process of carrying out a similar project.

I look forward to hearing from you and create a strong group to help us all succeed.

Comments

• Cjones1Cjones1 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi I'm new to this forum but I ran across your post and was looking for something similar to what you want to do, and that's build a mastermind. I currently own and have operated several businesses. If your still looking for people to build with I would like to join you all.

Thanks and best regards