WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Cut Your Business Cost, Not Trees

bizwerkbizwerk subscriber Posts: 4
edited January 2009 in Environmental

In a World that is constantly evolving to a “green consciousness,” and the preservation of our national resources, a company called CardWerkz is endeavoring to do its small part.

It is estimated that over 2 million businesses are started each year, and the one constant that is included in every startup business guide is the need for business cards. Business cards have long since been the long standing staple of conducting a successful business, but the majority of these cards are either lost or discarded.

One solution offered by CardWerkz is instead of business cards, how about business texting. It is estimated that 98% of all Americans above the age of 18 own a cell phone. And, wouldn’t it be nice if a business person could have a conversation that went like this, “Instead of me giving you my business card, how about I give you my business text card number and you can have my business contact information instantly texted to you.”

With the “Go Green” concept being a major part of the everyday business scene the fact that a company is offering a way for businesses to cut their business cost, and not trees makes CardWerkz a company to investigate when an entrepreneur is thinking about starting a new business venture.

For more information on the services offered by this company, visit their website at: http://cardwerkz.com

Comments