WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How Do I promote CardWerkz A Business Text Card Service

bizwerkbizwerk subscriber Posts: 4
Hi forum, my name is Thaddeus and I am promoting my company CardWerkz. The problem I am having is promoting the service because it deals with a business tradition.
Business cards are used by every business in the World, my business take the same information contained on a business card, and via text messaging send it to potential clients cellphones.
The problem I have been running into is that business cards are suppose to represent the company of the issuer, design, feel, and fonts. But the main issue should be the information contained.
So promoting a service that tackles a business tradition is challenging, i`ve tried all the sites a small business on a budget can, and I am wondering if anyone has any idea`s
Thanks for any help
Thadeus
P.S.
Here is a description of my service:
"CardWerkz is the first business card to text service focused primarily on providing business card distribution services for any type of business." Visit us at http://cardwekz.com

Comments