WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need 10 Startups to join Travel Beta

TechStartupGuyTechStartupGuy subscriber Posts: 1
I have a startup company that creates a member-based, discount travel site (like Expedia but with real discounts) for small business. I have a few large organizations signed up (like Sabre) but really need about 10 small businesses (5-100 employees) to join - startups are perfect.

I don't want pander too much on this board, so, if you're at all interested, you can see more, or sign up at www.trebeca.com

BTW - it's absolutely free for your startup and it's members.

thx.

Comments

• Options
    KomoKomo subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi

I looked at your website and idea. We are start up graphic design and web development company based in the UK trying to expend internationally. If I will help you to get more companies to sign up would you be interested in promoting my business as well? Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Victoria
  • Options
    ItsneverbeendoneItsneverbeendone subscriber Posts: 0
    Great site and I love the idea. I was recently searching for a travel portal to provide to members of my site. Is it possible to integrate this into my current site. I created a social site which I turned into an MLM business opportunity. I would love to have it so that my independent representatives can have a travel portal created. We should discuss details. Please have a look inside of my social site by creating a profile, its free. Then lets discuss www.competingartists.com/dalston