Need 10 Startups to join Travel Beta

TechStartupGuyTechStartupGuy Posts: 1subscriber
I have a startup company that creates a member-based, discount travel site (like Expedia but with real discounts) for small business. I have a few large organizations signed up (like Sabre) but really need about 10 small businesses (5-100 employees) to join - startups are perfect.

I don't want pander too much on this board, so, if you're at all interested, you can see more, or sign up at www.trebeca.com

BTW - it's absolutely free for your startup and it's members.

thx.

Comments

• KomoKomo Posts: 1subscriber
    Hi

I looked at your website and idea. We are start up graphic design and web development company based in the UK trying to expend internationally. If I will help you to get more companies to sign up would you be interested in promoting my business as well? Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Victoria
  • ItsneverbeendoneItsneverbeendone Posts: 0subscriber
    Great site and I love the idea. I was recently searching for a travel portal to provide to members of my site. Is it possible to integrate this into my current site. I created a social site which I turned into an MLM business opportunity. I would love to have it so that my independent representatives can have a travel portal created. We should discuss details. Please have a look inside of my social site by creating a profile, its free. Then lets discuss www.competingartists.com/dalston