WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Get a Stunning Pitch Deck - FREE

iheartkeynoteiheartkeynote subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Startup Funding
I'm a current Apple employee who's obsessed with Keynote, the presentation program that the company uses for its annual announcements. My favorite part of the job is creating the beautiful presentations seen by millions around the world. You can see some examples here: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/

That said, I'm looking to start a side business developing gorgeous pitch decks. And to build my portfolio, I'm looking for a startup that could use a killer new deck - which I will happily build for you for FREE in exchange for the right to showcase it later (I can remove all identifying information).

So, if you've got a cool startup that's about to pitch investors, drop me a line. I'll craft you a world-class deck for $0. And you'll help me follow my passion!

Comments