WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Web Developer & Android Developer

ideadreamerideadreamer subscriber Posts: 1
Hi,

A little background about me: I am a serial entrepreneur who has co-founded two small companies in the past. I came on bored with these companies as the business lead and Security consultant. Now that I have left both companies to pursue my own projects I am looking for developers to help me. My technical background is in Desktop Development (C,C#,C++), Linux Kernel development (mostly security stuff), cryptography, and some basic web design (WordPress).

I have some ideas I am working on and would like to see take off, but I don't have any experience with Mobile development or enough experience with Web Development to get them done.

The web idea is an eLearning platform. Something I have been doing for a few years as a side business and would like to take it world wide if possible. There is a huge market here that no one has tapped into yet.

The app idea is a social app, but not in the normal way. It is all about helping strangers who need it.

I can go into more detail over PM/E-Mail. If you are interested message me.

I am mainly looking for partners so this would be equity based to start with.

Comments