WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Sale Agent For Malaysian Coffee

HaakeHaake subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2015 in Sales
I'm currently strategically located in Malaysia , giving me access to variety of local goods in the country. One of them being our traditional local coffee mixed with Tongkat Ali which has herbal medicinal benefits.
- http://www.healthworks.my/does-tongkat-ali-work/
The link above will give you a more detailed understanding of what benefits are.
The main selling point about this type of coffee is that is it
- sexual activity enhancer
- Anabolic enhancer
- Induces Cancer Activity

Here in Malaysia & Indonesia , its commonly consumed by young and old males , who drink it on regular basis and is known for temporary giving you boost in energy and helps in staying active. Its also very well known for boosting sex drive and according to most slightly boost sexual performance.

I see an opportunity of foreigners demanding this product abroad of Malaysia and would like to find local distributor to set up network to distribute the coffee across the globe to make profits.
This Coffee should be marketed as sexual enhancing coffee and alternative herbal boost that is similar to coffee.

Consumers enjoy a cup coffee to stay awake , but coffee with Tongkat Ali has more health benefits and provides an even stronger similar buzz.