WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Interviewing startups with new white papers

DoWhitePaperDoWhitePaper subscriber Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Marketing
Hello,

My name is Eboni Lightner, and I'm the founder of DoWhitePaper, a new white paper, article, and blogging service exclusively for startups.

To promote my business, I'm developing a special report, otherwise known as a buzz piece, entitled "How to Distinguish Your Startup from a Sea of Competitors." The special report will describe specific marketing issues that startups typically have, how white papers can highly benefit marketing strategies for startups, present three case studies on three startups that have recently published white papers and how these effective reports boosted their visibility and competitiveness in the marketplace.

If you are a startup that has published a white paper within the past year, please contact me. I would like to briefly interview you on (1)any initial marketing or publicity problems, (2)why you chose to develop and write a white paper, (3) what is the white paper about, and (4) how the white paper has benefited the marketing strategy for your company.

Signing up for the interview benefits:

1. I will send a copy of your individual case study.
2. The case study can serve as a jump start for a blog post on your website.
3. I will be sending this special report to over 500 startups, so your case study within the special report will help boost publicity for your company.
4. Participating in this interview is free.

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post or send an email to eboni.lightner@yahoo.com with the name of your company and how I should contact you.

Your partner in success,

Eboni Lightner