WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to start a small snacks distribution company

hellocomewithmehellocomewithme subscriber Posts: 1
edited November 2014 in Business Planning
I want to start a very small snacks (chips, candy bars, ext..) distribution company. How much money would I need to do something like that? It is a large city, Philadelphia, so there is plenty of market share to go around. I know I would be good at the logistics side of a business, but I am afraid I don't have enough capital to get started.

Comments

• joycejoyce subscriber Posts: 0
    You should have a business plan so you can see how much are you willing to produce for your capital.. As soon as you have you plans including your marketing strategies especially you are located in PA, you'll figure out your limit.
  • edwardmasonedwardmason subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Hello! I agree with Joyce. Have a solid plan, after that you can figure out how much will you need to materialize this plan. If its way out of how much you can produce, you can look for a possible investor/ partner or maybe you can start small. After all, all businesses started out from small. Good luck!