WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

website feedback would be greatly appreciated

iggyiggy subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2014 in Website Critique
First of all I would like to say that this site is awesome, always been reading the marketing forum here as a guest. I am a webmaster on the side and have created a kind of local virtual forum and would like feedback/critique http://www.yisly.com and I plan to open it to the public within a month that is why I am looking for feedback .

Comments

• Options
    garysvpagarysvpa subscriber Posts: 10
    1.) Your "chat box" is not working
    2.) Maybe you need to add "About Us".
    3.) Would that be possible for you to replace small letter "v" to capital letter? So, it will be uniform with the rest?

(World's First virtual Forum)

4.) I can't read some of the words on the left side, when I click "Articles"
  • Options
    jakepiercejakepierce subscriber Posts: 0
    Basically, you need to improve the overall design & typography of the website. I suggest you ask someone to design it for you. If you need some help, you can ask me, I know a guy who can help you improve your web design.