WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking Partner For New Web Business!

cnetworkcnetwork subscriber Posts: 1
BOUT MY LIFE
WWW.BOUTMYLIFE.COM

Bout My Life Dot Com is a social networking platform for individuals who wish to share their life experiences, share their views, make friends, make money and make a difference in their community. 50% of the $10 monthly membership fee to join Bout My Life Dot Com goes towards a Bout My Life members fund program. This program similar to crowd funding is designed for individuals to invest into a common cause and a common goal (Financial Freedom).

Lets say 50,000 separate individuals had dreams of being successful and plans on how to achieve these goals but lacked funding. Simply, what needs to be done is everyone come together and Invest $5 into one pot. Now 50,000 people is way more minds then 1?, this think tank would have $250,000 they could invest into the best plan amongst them which in turn would help everyone! Everyone has a voice and a vote that counts but only the most votes on a certain project that would be selected.

Bout My Life Dot Com is more than just a social revolution site to wake up the minds of everyone concerning the lives of others around them but also to help better the lives of its participants. Facebook is designed for close friends and family to share a network. Bout My Life Dot Com is designed for everyone to get to know each other personally, to try to better the human race and make a difference within our own network. Members get to decide whether projects get voted on monthly, yearly or when a certain $ amount is reached from member participation. Members must keep their membership status current in order to have a valid vote.

Comments