How to recover my website keywords rank.
binarynpixel subscriber Posts: 40 Member
edited October 2016 in Search Engine Optimization and Advertising
Hello Guys,After new google penguin update my website keyword rank has down. so guys please help me how can i recover back.Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.
1. Analysis your backlinks via webmaster tool.
2. Find out and create a list of spam or low quality backlinks.
3. Send link removal request to their webmasters.
4. if they ask for money or don't respond then add those domain in disavow list.
5. Add that list via disavow tool
6. Google will nofollow all those links.