WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to find investors for mobile App ?

marcantoinemarcantoine subscriber Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2015 in Startup Funding
I built an App, and I have a Beta version which is not ready to launch. I started to promote by creating a monthly meetup.Now I want to pass the next step and try to get investors who can help me to promote my App.

Comments

• walrusappwalrusapp subscriber Posts: 0
    As per my view, you should do online advertisement for that and you can easily solve your desire purpose.
  • SteelmlLordSteelmlLord subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    I have a friend who has investors but they will shop your app. Meaning you will be funded for everything you are looking for to help you. My friend can help you. He's helped me. Email me at def_leppard20192yahoo.com.
  • ReneePhillipsReneePhillips subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    Good everyone.
    My name Mrs, Renee Phillips, i am from USA CA , i am married, i have been searching for a genuine loan company for the past 2 years and all i got was bunch of scams who made me to trust them and at the end of the day, the took all my money and left me moneyless, all my hope was lost, i got confused and frustrated, i lost my job and find it very difficult to feed my family, i never wanted to do anything will loan companies on net anymore, so went to borrow some money from a friend, i told her all that happened and she said that she can help me, that she knows a loan company that can help me, that she just got a loan from them, he directed me on how to apply for the loan, i did as he told me, i applied, i never believed but i tried and to my surprise i got the loan in 24 hours, i could not believe my eyes, i am happy and rich today and i am thanking God that such loan companies like this still exist upon this fraud stars all over the places, please i advise everyone out there who are in need of loan to go for Mr. Robert .M. Clark Email via ; ( robert.clark071@gmail.com ). he did not know am doing this for him,but i just have to do it because a lost of people are out there who are in need for a loan., they will never fails, your life shall change as mine did.

Thanks and Good Luck.
  • McCandlessMcCandless subscriber Posts: 52 Bronze Level Member
    Talk to them in-person. Get referred to them by members of founding teams of companies they funded.

The answer is always the same. Getting investor interest requires either being immediately interesting on the spot or being referred by a person they trust that you are interesting. Yes, it's you and not just your product.

When an investor asks me what I do, I say "I'll show you" and do a 20-second demo.
  • SquirrelSquirrel subscriber Posts: 3 Member
  • SquirrelSquirrel subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Mr. McCandless, boy that is the best news I've heard all day. Godspeed
  • jlawrence76jlawrence76 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    If your product is great and you have some traction with your own efforts you may want to look into Startup Acclerators