WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Visiting different forums for advice and giving advice

garysvpagarysvpa subscriber Posts: 10
I like to visit different forums for advice and to give advice but I feel that I am doing it quite inefficiently. It seems to be very time-consuming. Does anyone have any advice on how to make it
less time consuming and easier? Tools? Techniques? Apps? Short cuts? Any advice would be much appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Road2SaleRoad2Sale subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi,
    You can make it less time consuming if you include it in your daily routine.
    Maybe schedule one hour a day for forum browsing preferably in the evening. That way your are not going to get carried away and loose a lot of time.
    Also, make a list of the questions you want answered. For example
    "how much a new logo should cost me" or
    "what are the best ways to advertise in the social media".
    After you have the questions concentrate on finding their answers.
    Don't browse any other topics except for the ones that will help you to achieve your goal.
    Even if you find something that seems interesting if it is not connected to the question - leave it for the other day.
    If you follow these (have in mind that they require a lot of self discipline )you won't end up lost in useless conversations and topics.
    Have a nice day and good luck!